Photo created with: Canva
Photo created with: Canva

Timberline HOCO Recap

October 3, 2022

Hey Wolves! As you know, homecoming was last week and it was a blast. Student council did a wonderful job putting it together and in the end created an unforgettable night for everyone. To relive this last week we thought we would give a quick recap.

HOCO Spirit

The amount of participation in school spirit was unlike anything we’ve seen before. The dress-up days got many involved and entertained everyone throughout the school days. Starting with Frat boy/Sorority girl, onto construction worker, then wolf wear, barbeque dad/soccer mom, and finishing strong with western wear. This school spirit was the best way to kick off the homecoming week!

HOCO Carnival

Last year Timberline was not fortunate enough to experience a homecoming carnival but this year, student council was able to make it happen. If you weren’t there, the carnival featured games and activities put on by timberline clubs and also included food trucks. Everywhere you looked there were smiling faces and everyone enjoyed the fun leading up to the big game that night!

HOCO Game

Timberline Varsity football did amazing at the homecoming game! Although they didn’t win, the players kept competitive spirits the entire time. The student section was very impressive as well, everyone fit the theme and fueled the team’s efforts with their high energy. 

HOCO Dance

The homecoming dance was a great way to wrap up the events and festivities last week. Student council transformed the cafeteria with incredible decorations to tie in with the theme: rustic romance. Music played, while students danced and talked with their friends. As you can tell, the dance was fun for everyone who came! That is very important because many students will appreciate and remember these highlights for the rest of their lives. 

In the end, homecoming week was a blast for the whole school. The efforts of student council paid off and everyone enjoyed participating. From spirit days to the carnival and the dance everything was put together perfectly. We hope that all of you had fun last week and we are looking forward to future dances. Go wolves!