The Timberline Paw Print

The Student News Site of Timberline High School

The Timberline Paw Print

The Timberline Paw Print

Celebrating “Connections” with our Bracelet Bunch

A behind the scenes of the Paw Print’s Winter Issue
Photo by: Stephanie Jones
A picture of all of the bracelets before winners collected them. Kindness in pink, Hope in purple, Joy in blue, Unity in green, Love in red and Sweet in orange

The entire staff hopes that everyone enjoyed our Winter Issue “Connections” which was about unity and community on campus and beyond. We had 5 golden tickets hidden within the newspapers and the winners won a prize. We want to thank everyone for reading our newspaper, and we hope our bracelet bunch enjoyed the fun friendship bracelets that the staff made. Here is a quick overview of all of our 4 winners and their bracelets. 

A short note from our editor on how production went: 

“We are so grateful to have had such an amazing first print! It was so awesome to see our Timberline community read and enjoy an edition that we worked so hard on. The Paw Print is incredibly thankful for your support and we are looking forward to the Spring edition!” said Lawrence.

Thank you again to all of the staff who gave out our paper to their students and to the entire Wolfpack for all of your support. We can’t wait to bring you our second print “Senior” edition in May.